—Lindy Zart, Take Care, Sara (via sorakeem)
YES. THIS IS MY LIFE.
"Losing your virginity" will henceforth be called "your sexual debut".
Because you’re not fucking losing anything.
—me in my brain, constantly & forever (via valerie2776)
I can hear my roommates muttering about how bad they feel about how many of their chores I’ve done and that is all the gratification I needed.
I was going to get mad at everyone in my art class for wasting expensive paint but then I got distracted by how pretty it was
- told Neville to stand up to people
- confronted a full-sized mountain troll to save a girl he couldn’t stand
- said it didn’t matter whether someone was a pureblood, half-blood, or Muggle-born
- gave Dobby his sweater
- faced a bunch of giant spiders in the hopes of saving the school and clearing Hagrid’s name
- told Luna he loved her Quidditch commentary, and very sincerely tried to convince her he wasn’t teasing her
- stood up on a broken leg, trying to protect Harry
- gave up his grudge against Hermione the moment he learned how much she, Hagrid, and Buckbeak needed him
- realized he was wrong about Harry putting his name in the Goblet of Fire, and promptly went to apologize
- jumped into a freezing pond to save Harry and retrieve the Sword of Gryffindor
- confronted his best friend to prevent his sister’s heart being broken any further than it already was
- begged Bellatrix to torture him in place of Hermione
- couldn’t break up with a girl who drove him nuts because he didn’t want to hurt her feelings
- remembered the Hogwarts House Elves when no one else did, and wanted to make them evacuate, rather than order them to fight
- tried to go back to Harry and Hermione as soon as he left them
- didn’t make excuses for leaving, he came right out and admitted he had been wrong
- didn’t get angry at Hermione for taking a long time to forgive him
- saved Tonks’s life (while impersonating Harry to lower Harry’s chances of being killed, at the same time increasing his own)
- told Hermione not to curse Draco, even though he hates him
In conclusion, Ron is awesome. The end.
and he put his shoes and socks on dobby to be buried in because he knew how much dobby loved clothes. disliking ron weasley’s character makes 0 sense.
reblogging for the 100th time because ronald.
THIS MAKES ME HAPPY TO KNOW PEOPLE LOVE HIM LIKE I DO.
everyone. everywhere. everyday
ITS SAD BECAUSE ITS TRUE
Fun at Weasley’s Wizard Wheezes.
The look on her face.
"I have been dealing with this for 10 years. You don’t even know."
omfg that is just too adorable
i can show you the world
if i ever fail to reblog this, assume that i am dead
i love you so, witch cat and brave kitten
Thomas Sanders as Fix-It Felix for Halloween!
holy shit that’s actually fix it felix